Financing Your Home Purchase
Before you get knee-deep into any real estate purchase, let's figure out how much your mortgage payment will be. Calculating your mortgage payment will better prepare you for your real estate search and determine how much you're comfortable with.
- Prior 2 years of Federal tax returns. Include applicable W-2’s and 1099’s
- For W-2 employees the most recent 30 days of paystubs
- For the self employed recent profit and loss statements
- Most recent 2 months of asset statements
- Current mortgage or property statements
- Any rental agreements for rental properties owned
- Completed mortgage application
Ready to Buy or Sell a Home?
As experts in the real estate field, Eagle Crest Properties will help guide you through the process. Our years of experience and knowledge of the area will make the home buying and selling experience easier.